Appleby VirtualOnline career programmes
Appleby Associates has been working with clients worldwide for over a decade. With the introduction of Appleby Virtual we have never been so well resourced in the delivery of our services.
Focus stage – £495
This programme, with the support of an Associate, will help you clarify what you need from your career and how your next move could fit into a longer term career strategy.
What makes you attractive to an employer – You will complete a series of exercises designed to help you recognise what you have done, in short, what makes you marketable.
What makes a role attractive to you – This second series of exercises will help you identify what you need and want from your career, including an optional Myers-Briggs assessment.
Creating a win:win proposition – The final part of the assessment work is a transferable skills analysis to identify those skills that you particularly enjoy using, use well and will want to use in your next move.
Building on the assessment work you will then explore different options. Your consultant will help you to evaluate these so you can identify the most appealing and viable one.
- You will have your own secure access to the Appleby Virtual online system.
- You will have access to online articles and advice.
- Throughout the programme you will have the support of a consultant on a 1:1 basis to discuss your outcomes and advise you how to use what you have learnt.
- The access to your portal lasts one year allowing you to review and download exercises you have completed.
- You will have access to technical support from our helpdesk whenever needed.
- We will support you every step of the way.
Identifying your next move
The Focus Programme includes:
- 6 x 20 minute virtual meetings spread out over your programme to review, challenge and advise on the output of your work.
- A series of written exercises designed to draw out what is important to you and highlight what you have to offer an employer.
- A transferable skills analysis to identify those skills that you enjoy using and use well. In addition, you will develop the tangible evidence to prove those skills.
An optional Myers-Briggs assessment. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator will help you understand your personality preferences and how those relate to specific career options.
- The creation of a “Career Option Long List” based purely on “appeal”.
- The creation of a “Career Option Short List” based on “appeal” and “viability”.
- The identification of a “Career Search Objective” that best meets your needs.
“Mission accomplished! I’m now a week into my role. The extra assistance provided helped me view my career in an entirely new and positive light and certainly assisted in finding my new position.”
B. Granger, Marketing Manager